Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christmas Dreamin'




We have all heard of dreams so much recently that it should come as no surprise that I would mention dreams at Christmas. That first Christmas there were many dreams.....some used to communicate the actions of the Holy Spirit to individuals so that they could respond to the generous love of God demonstrated toward mankind with appropriate actions......some were dreaming of the deliverance of Israel....for a Saviour....for some form of Redeemer.....some were dreaming of a new life.


I've asked several friends over this advent season what they are dreamin' of this Christmas? What are they dreamin' for their personal life, their family, their church, their community, their city, their country and the world! Most of them have come up with responses that reflect on their family and their community. Under all the advertising of the largest and clearest flat screen ever invented....stands a man who desires that his own children, maybe even his wife or himself, would experience Christmas with the Awesomeness of viewing it on a large screen, or with the clarity that only Sharp Aquos Quattron can give.


I'm dreamin' that each person in my family, my church, my community, my city, my province, my country, my world......would in some way clearly see that Christmas is an act of God....an act of love, that makes all our dreams come true.


Luke 11:28-29

Christmas Blessings,

Pastor Brian

No comments: