Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What happens when you forget??


If you have come to this blog in the past year and wondered....Where did he go?....I'll tell you where I went.....I went to that place where you forget your password and can't reminder or didn't write down the important information in the first place.
So.....I'm back.  If you happened to miss the odd submission that I provided...I would love for you to comment that you are watching and let me know what you'd like to have discussed or posted.
I know that many of us forget much more important things than a blog password. 
  • We forget that we are God's very own children with a purpose and a future.
  • We forget that God's directions for life are the best directions and if followed....that information will keep us from a ton of hurt
  • We forget that we need to be connected to God and to a community of followers of Jesus Christ
  • We forget that the Holy Spirit is with us constantly and is in our lives to guide, correct and when necessary...discipline us.
I am actually quite happy that I found my password and now once again have access to this blog.  The question for me will be....is anyone watching or reading.  It seems like we've moved past blogs now to methods that are more instant and take a shorter attention span.
But for now...I want to encourage you to take a personal challenge.....ask yourself if you are actually loving God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength today!! If not....make the necessary changes to make it so.
Walk Humbly with God,
Pastor Brian

No comments: